Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning..

So I have got the Spring cleaning bug! I have been going through my whole house pulling everything out of the drawers and closets, getting rid of anything I have not thought about for 6 months- my garage is FULL of crap we are getting rid of!! So as I have been cleaning I am realizing that although I do NOT consider myself a pack-rat there are a few things that I am just not sure when is the RIGHT time to get rid of....For example- Do you throw away your old phone book when the new one arrives? I just recycled 6 old phone books....AND What about old prescription medications or expired over the counter medications- I have a TON! We had one that was Malachi's before we got married...I guess we always thought we would keep it "just in case"....."just in case" what? Why are we keeping it??? So I put them all in a ziplock and am going to get rid of them! Great I sound like the crazy phone book lady with a baggie full of pills! Do you do this too? Are there some things that you are NOT going to use, but you keep it "Just in case"??