Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeding the ducks!

I tried to make some dinner rolls- they did not turn out....then I was talking to my grandma and she was telling me how fun it is for kis to go feed old bread to the ducks! What a great idea? So I thought we would try it...there is somthing so romantic about a warm afternoon, sitting by the pond, lightly tossing chuncks of bread into the water and the ducks glidding over to get it.
yesterday I was watching a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl- So all 5 of us went to Wapato park to feed the ducks, there were no ducks....
There were howeve Seagulls! Tons of them, swarming and snaching(finding Nemo...MINE!)...not quite the enchaning afternoon I had in mind, but the kids loved it! oh well! I think I will try to find a park with DUCKS next time!

1 comment:

Talitha said...

sounds fun! the have ducks at clarks creek...(it says no feeding but everyone still does)