Friday, April 1, 2011

Big kid bed

picture from October
You thought I was going to talk about the kid's beds huh???


So we have been married (almost) 4 years now and when we got married we bought a really nice mattress- I love our bed! When we moved into our house (3 years ago) we bought a canopy frame that I really like....But our bedding has been a Hodge-podge of odds and ends.... I've bought mis-matched sheets at ROSS and we have used a combination of twin sized blankets and queen comforters- we mostly have slept with separate blankets. So I made the bed spread (in October) and then for Christmas Emma made me a sheet set with a matching bed skirt (my bed sits 2 feet off the ground) and pillow cases that match (we sleep with 4 pillows- most sheet sets come with 2 so we are always mis-matched) ....THEN about 2 weeks ago (when Emma was in town) the Bound (sp?) my blanket....SO NOW I have a complete bed set!!!And it all matches!! WAHOO! Our bedroom looks like adults sleep in it!

No comments: