Saturday, April 9, 2011

Parade

We went to the Daffodil Parade today! It was SO fun! I have lived in this area my whole life and never been! So Malachi and I and our kids went and we met Manda, Jerm, Audrey, Buggie, Natalie, Granny, Grandpa and Grandma and Grandpa Swift too! We all wore Yellow to match....but you cant really tell because it was so cold most of the time we had our coats on!
Oh and Uncle Caleb was IN the parade, and he was really embarassed when his whole crazy yellow family was screaming when his band marched by!!
The kids loved all the floats and princesses and music...it was lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to the Daffodil parade too, but we're never there when it's going on. :( We were going to come up for Easter, but it turns out we're not going to be able to anymore. I was really looking forward to meeting some certain little ones...

Unknown said...

I have just been in the parade a million times, I have never gone to watch. Maybe one day....It is exhausting marching in 4 parades in one day! I still am not quite over it!