Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Daddy make it"

So we have always wanted a play set for our back yard, and we knew we could find a cheap one on craiglist, BUT you have to be FAST and have a truck and figure out how to take it apart and put it back together...

So last Fall we got this play set at Costco (ON SALE!!) and the best part is they deliver it to your house and give you instructions on how to put it together.... We waited until spring to set it up... The funniest part is that we set it up in our "veggie garden"- we tried to plant stuff last year and we are just NOT gardeners, So we decided we would Grow FUN and buy veggies at the store!!




So our DADDY (I love that!!) started putting it together- I am glad he was doing it because it looked really complicated to me!



They didn't know what he was making at first and just kept saying "Daddy make it" and I would ask "what??" and they would say "I don't know"






It took a long time to build but I am really glad we have it...its like having a Park in our back yard!! Come over and play with us!
They LOVE it and never want to come inside!



I am excited to go to garage sales this summer so we can find other fun stuff for the kids to play with..I really want to find a Tubby- sandbox!! -Can you see the two bouncy horses behind the swing set- we have a regular Radio flyer one and a Pink princess one, they spend lots of time racing on those horseys!!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Yay! That looks awesome. Good job to Malachi for putting it together! Fun, fun!!

Talitha said...

that looks so fun, I can't wait to come swing...