Friday, April 1, 2011

Blogging Marathon and Mailman crush

So I have been lacking in my blogging (have you noticed?) and so there are several posts in a row to update you on our very non-eventful life. You will be all caught up! Happy reading.... I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom! I love hanging out with my kids. I love not having to go to work. I love being able to set my own time-table. But your day has a different rhythm, I hope this brings a smile to your face.... I have a very large window in the front of my house, and the mail normally comes at the same time every day, and it just so happens that I normally see the mailman coming, and so I normally wait until he puts it into my box, then I go and retrieve it. So I have a regular mailman- he is a very nice older gentleman (similar to picture above) and we have on occasion made small talk. So the other day I was in the kitchen and the mail truck pulled up...and it was NOT my mail man but a MUCH younger very attractive man- I don't know what it is about a man in uniform, but I got all flustered....Now I find myself looking to the mail and wondering if my regular mail man is on vacation or if this new Hot-mailman is my new one....Isn't that Pathetic??? The highlight of my day is when the mail comes??? Life as a Stay-at-home mom...can anyone relate?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, it was fun to catch up with your life on your blog. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Unknown said...

As a comment to one of your other blogs, I have been married over 7 years and still don't really have a grown up bed or a grown up room. Actually the room is probably more of the issue. It is always a storage room/the place we sleep. Hopefully that will change one day....

Elisa said...

Tehe! That's funny. We all used to have a crush on our milkman (well, me, mom and tyra). He worked for smith brothers farms, and was actually on evening magazine or something like that for being a cute delivery man. Anyways, we wanted to make sure you got the invite to the shower on Wednesday. Tyra and my mom are having a little family babyshower, mainly just an excuse to socialize at my moms house at 6:30 this wednesday night. We'd love to see you!