Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gas Prices

So as I am sure ALL of you have noticed Gas prices are CRAZY!! I looked On-line for "cheap" gas and the lowest they found in 20 miles of me was 3.75! We are on a budget and although I am trying to limit my driving, eventually we need gas! So at Albertsons you get $0.05 back for every $50 you spend...so I have been accumulating (with WIC too) and we had $0.25 off per gallon- wich put us around $3.64 per gallon-which isn't the best, but is better than a stick in the eye. So both our Van and the Honda were out of gas- oh and the lawn mower too.....So we took both cars and our gas can to Albertsons (about 2 blocks away) to get our discount. We looked insain with our cars parked all catty-wompus so that the hose would reach both cars! At Albertsons you can only get 20 gallons so we put around 9 gallon in each car and 2 in our gas can- when we got our recipt we saw that we only saved $5! Oh well $5 is $5, we got to strech out gas budget any way we can!

No comments: