Thursday, July 8, 2010

When left to my own devices…

So Malachi has been at scout camp for almost 5 days and I have to say at first I was DREADING him leaving, the first day or two, I was lonely and sad. I really didn’t want him to leave me because I would miss him too much…however I have learned to appreciate this time of independent living.

Malachi and I have been married for almost three years (somewhat of a short time) and in this time I we have merged our schedules and habits together, we know about what time he gets home from work and when we like to eat, and our sleeping habits. However, I have now learned that when he is gone, I have a strange lifestyle. I have been staying up until all hours of the night, and wake up Really early (normally I am the one to sleep 12 hours a day) I have having my meals at completely sporadic times, and I have gotten SO MANY PRODJECTS done….I love Malachi, but when he comes home from work whatever progress I have made during the day is slowed down, and often reversed.
I miss Malachi terribly and I am Extremely excited for him to come home….nevertheless I think next time he has to go on a vacation alone I will look forward to it with anticipation, and appreciate my time!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I think that must be why I have so many projects going all the time, and get alot done, Because I only see Jeremy for 30 min total a day, unless it's his day off of school and work! Absense does make the heart grow fonder, But I do love how productive you can be all by yourself! You'll have to post some of your projects.