Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Three years and counting…


I cannot believe we have been married for three years…Most of the time I feel like I know Malachi inside and out, and he knows me backwards and forwards. However there are lots of things that we are still learning about each other! If you would have told me three years ago that I would still be learning new things about Malachi this far into our marriage I would have laughed in your face, but I do. And Malachi is always full of surprises! Just when I think I know exactly what he is going to do he does something completely amazing and makes me fall in love with him all over again!
There are times when he catches me staring at him and asks “what?” and honestly I am just amazed at how much I love him sometimes! He must get tired of me telling him I love him 50 times a day, Oh well!
I am so glad that Malachi and I got married! We are a perfect fit in every way! We encourage the other to grow, sometimes in ways we don’t want to….but know that we will be better for it in the end, and I am grateful that I get to spend the eternities with this wonderful man!
There have been LOTS of articles and books written on the depression and grief associated with Infertility and most authors liken it unto being diagnosed with cancer or losing a close relative every month…. We have endured though much sorrow together and I am so grateful for Malachi’s companionship, strength, and support throughout everything! I know that our marriage is strong and can endure anything!
I love you Malachi, Happy Anniversary!



ps. Happy Anniversary to the other Happy couples out there who share this great day with us!

No comments: