Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun filled weekend…

So we had a really fun weekend! Friday, while Malachi was at work mom and I planned to go to garage sales!

We were hitting some good sales but the Chappell's had a community sale in thier development so we needed to swing by and scope it out!
We kinda spent the rest of the day there eating lunchie and playing with the girls! (too bad this picture is so dark, it was a really cute picture!)
Another fun thing that happend this weekend is that Oliver came to visit us! He is such a cute baby and smiles all the time! I think he brought his mom and aunt with him but I can't find any pictures to prove it....
Oh look there is his mom's arm! Glad you guys came too! Visit again soon!


Oliver and Natilie were buds! Except when she was clobbering his head!


Since they were in town we got the whole family together and had a big dinner at Grandma's house! Thanks for doing that Grandma, it was really fun!

While the adults were visiting all the girls were playing dress up and hiding "Easter Eggs" (pine cones) all over Grandpa's yard!
It was a really fun weekend, I LOVE the hot weather!

PS. I do not take pictures that tell a story! I have never claimed to be a good picture taker...I take pictures of cute things, which are normaly cute children! Sparatic at best! You all will just have to imagine the gaps!





1 comment:

Adrienne said...

cute pics of my baby...and the others! It was fun to see you!