Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spread the Word....


Everyone should check out our Website....It is so cool... and hopefully will be a great tool in our adoption journey! Thanks Rickster! Please bookmark it on your browser and share the link with everyone you know! Also if you would like to contribute to the "references" page (on the website) feel free to E-mail me your thoughts....This section is for friends and family to share their thoughts on us (Malachi and Layne) and express if they think we will be good parents (or not) I think it would be nice for somone reading the website (like a bithmother) to see another perspective on us as a couple...It may also be nice to show our great support system!! So you could say somthing like.."It would be really fun to have another little cousin to play with" You can write 2 sentences or 6 pages- whatever you would like!
Also, if you still have not recived pass along cards (and would like to) please e-mail me at Laynie13@Juno.com!

www.mlswiftfamily.com

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a great website! I can see you put a lot of time into it.

Unknown said...

Did someone proof read this before it was put up? I see a bunch of typos. Since I know the administrator of the website would you like me to go through and proof it for you?

It does look very nice though.