Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy (Early) Anniversary!

So Malachi and I have been married for 3 years tomorrow… can you believe it? Stay tuned for some mushy LOVE stuff about us tomorrow! We have to work tomorrow, so today we had a fun ALL day date!
We needed to run up to LDS family services for some stuff so we took a little road trip!


While we were in Renton we went to see that movie I wanted to see (The Back-up plan) It was a pretty good movie…Good characters, thoughtful story line and certainly entertaining. However the plot seemed scattered and out of order and there were some unnecessary gruesome scenes! I liked it but was glad we only spent $3 to watch it! Maybe if you want to see it Redbox it! Its certainly worth a $1!


While we were at the movie theater Malachi had to play a game…you know he is a gamer!
We went shopping a little and then went out to dinner…We went to this restaurant called Bj’s oh my heck, it was so amazingly good!

At BJ’s they brew their own Root beer, Cream Soda, and Orange Cream soda… It is SO GOOD! The root beer is regular good root beer, but the cream soda TASTE amazing! It is what I imagine “Hogwarts Butter beer” (Harry Potter) tastes like! And the Orange cream was like liquid orange sorbet, I know that description sounds yuck, but it was really good!


And our food…Oh man it was so good! Malachi and I kept commenting on how good it was, and it was not like really fancy good, because there are lots of restaurants that are “fancy” and they put and lot of CRAP in their food…this was simple and tasty!


AND desert! THE BEST EVER! They make these gooey, warm, delicious, cookies and put ice cream on them! Who would have ever thought such a simple desert could be so scrumptious! So if you would like to try this amazing restaurant I would be happy to show you where it is…but I am staying for dinner!

Our evening was rounded out by a quite night at home! We played some Mario Cart (Thanks Talitha) ate some of our left-overs from dinner (SO good) and playing with our Brucie! Happy Anniversary to US!

3 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Yes! Happy Anniversary! What a good day to have an anniversary. :) Glad you guys got to go out and have fun.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I went to BJ's on Sat night and it was really good! I had the clam chowder in the bread bowl and a root beer float. I was surprised at how huge the menu is and it is pretty affordable. I think Rick and I will have to go on a date there pretty soon! (I went with a bunch of friends. He is super jealous.)

Talitha said...

I love Bj's too! Did you know there is one at the Tacoma mall now!