Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sick kid and Toliet Paper!

Andrew Boy has been sick for a few days....We went to the doctor and he said he is just fighting a cold! There is no infection, he doesn't have a fever....he is just misrable. Poor boy! He basically watched TV and slept all day today!! Hopefully we are on the upswing so he can feel better for all the Holiday parties this weekend!

On a COMPLEATLY different note- check out this deal>>> a 24 pack of Cottonelle retails for $12.49 at Albertsons! This week they were on sale for $5.99! When you buy 3 you get a $5 off coupon...AND I had a coupon that when I spent $40 I got another $5 off coupon....So I bought 9 packages>>>That would have cost me $112.41, but I only paid $58.91 and got $20 back in coupons, so a total of $38.91 so that's less than $4.33 per package, so that's about .17 per roll! That's a savings of $73.50- And I think we are set on toilet paper for the next 6 months or so!

Oh the two packages on top are from Walgreen's- I had some extra register rewards so I got both of them for $1.50 each!

No comments: