Friday, December 9, 2011

525,600 minutes

Today is a really special day for me....A year ago today we drove down to meet 2 children to see if they would fit into our family! Weeks before we met them we prayed about it and read 2 HUGE files about how hard their life had been so far! We were REALLY nervous, especially since they lived in another county....how we went forward (how much to visit, when to place in our home) all depended on if they responded to us...I have Never been so scared in my whole life!


I think I prayed the whole way down there...... As you can probably guess everything went GREAT- better than great! They clicked with us instantly and the social workers were so comfortable with us that they let us take them on an outing the FIRST time we met them.... We were guided on what to say and what to do!

(December 2010)
On the way home I felt such a relief!!! All this pain, torture and struggle we had gone through for years was finally over...we had found our children and the rest was just cake!

(December 2011)


1 comment:

The Swift said...

I can't wait to meet them! The worst thing about living in Utah is missing all the family stuff :( you know we are always looking for visitors out here!