Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ready for Christmas?

25 days till Christmas!!! I love this time of year!! I love the decorations, music, food, clothes, but NOT the stress...Some people call me crazy but I start my Christmas preparations after Halloween. It's not that I don't LOVE Thanksgiving (I do) but there is just not enough time to soak in all the Christmas time Joy in only 31 days! So My Christmas Decorations have been up for 3 weeks, the lights are on our house, we have been listening to Christmas music, reading Christmas books, and Watching Christmas movies (ELF!!!)

I have Almost all my Christmas presents bought, wrapped and under the tree! I have a few last minute Christmas "candy" things to buy and I have one Run to the post-office so send off a few presents...but besides that everything is done!

I went to the grocery store yesterday (last day of the month, it was SO quiet) and got all the Food stuff I need for the season. Stuff for punch, chex mix, Breakfast Christmas morning.... Now I won't have to fight the crowds for that last can of french fried onions!!

Now we are ready to have 25 days of Christmas CHEER....We already went to the "bridge lighting Ceremony" and the old Cannery. I am planning out our calender so we can fit in looking at lights, decorating cookies, going to see Santa, playing in snow, parade of Nativities, Christmas parties, Making gingerbread houses, Night in Bethlehem, singing carols and spending time with family!!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Very fun to see your kids.
Can you send me their info to put in the family history book? Thanks.