Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Goal Update!

The First week of March is over and I am updating you all on how I am doing on my goals!!

I am trying really hard and so far I am right on track!! So My Grocery budget was out of control- and I am pleased to report that I have only spent $60.00 So far this month!

My weight and eating habits were also getting OUT OF CONTROL! But I am really proud of myself. I used my eliptical! And I made cinimon rolls and Chocolate Cherry cake and did NOT take a bite! I am pleased to report that in the first week of my diet I lossed 8 pounds!
I am excited to see what the rest of the month will bring!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOHHHHH NNOOO YYYOOOUUU DIDDDDNNNNTTT........Pig............Love Ma

Amanda & Jeremy said...

ditto!.....pig!!

Amanda & Jeremy said...

jeremy wrote
good news>>>>>>>>>>>> I found the lost 8 lbs and man they were cool they already had made some friends becuase when I found them there were 12 of them.