Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cursed Stores...




I am a self admited Shopoholic! But there are some stores that I go into that I go into, look around, choose things that I want or need, stand in line, pay the cashier and leave. Normal right...but certain stores are cursed!


EVERY time I go to ROSS I have to Pee so bad...no matter when I shop there, no matter how long I have been shopping...the moment I walk in that door I have to rush to the bathroom...What is that?? There are lots of stores that I shop at fequently and I don't even know if they have a bathroom.


So the other store is Sarrs (a local grocery store) EVERY time I get into the line my debit card mysteriously Vanishes... I swear the Cashiers know me now and are rolling their eyes as I franticly scour my purse.... I have even check for it before I leave the house, still in the check out line it disapears! But the moment I get into the parking lot the magical debit card fairy drops it back into my purse!


No comments: