Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

So it is officialy SPRING!!! I am WAY excited for spring and that it brings!!

I am excited for spring fashions (for me AND the kids) I am sick of cordinating cute little outfits, just to cover them up with a coat! We can actually wear short sleaves, Once in a while! I am excited for FRUIT- NOT from a can!! AND does not cost your whole grocery budget!! I went to the grocery store the other day and grapes were $1.50...and they actually tasted good!
THE BEST thing about spring is the sunshine! It's not really "warm" but it is staying light later!! I don't feel like I need to go to bed at 5:30 just because its dark!

AND more sunshine means more outside activites!!! Parks- to get out all that energy!!! and (my favorite) the ZOO!!! maybe more activites means less chubby?? wouldn't that be nice??


Okay...So there are a few things I don't like about spring- It's such a tease! One day it will be beautiful and you will think "we should go to the Zoo tomarrow" then it rains for 4 days!! And I really could do without the Allergies! I know I don't NEED to breath out of my nose, but it sure would be nice if I could!

Happy Spring!

No comments: