Saturday, November 12, 2011

Less than ONE WEEK!!!!!!

We are SO excited here at the Swift house!!!! The countdown is going and there is less than a week left!!! Unfortunately She has been REALLY sick....so we have been laying low, watching a lot of movies and trying to get her feeling better- I'm sure by Friday she will be fine!
We have one more haircut left and I am trying to figure out what we should wear....I don't want to be too matchy-matchy and look like dorks....but I am not sure if I want us to all be Dressed up like for church or if I could do a semi-casual, like nice black pants with cute shirts.... I am going shopping today to see if I can find anything that will inspire me!

On Saturday the 19th (The day after our court day) we are going out to dinner to celebrate! Lots of people celebrate this day like a birthday because it is kinda like getting re-born. Once that Gavel goes down it's As if I gave birth to them myself......So our little family of four, my parents, Malachi's parents, and Grandma and Grandpa Inman are all going for sure! I am hoping that some of our siblings and their families will be able to make it (Doranda, Talitha, and Amanda?) However anyone who would like to celebrate with us is officially invited! Please contact me if you would like to come so I can increase the reservation if needed!

Also, We are planning on getting the Children Blessed, so that should be coming up soon.... I will let you know when we are planning on doing it so you can attend if you would like!


6 DAYS LEFT!!!

3 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

So excited for you!!!!! I wish we could be there. We'll be thinking of you guys!

Grace and Scott said...

That's so exciting!!! Congratulations! Our own adoption is finally set for the 23rd. We had the option of the 18th, but our oldest wanted it as close to Thanksgiving as possible so we had something special to give thansk for. Hooray!! How long until y'all are getting sealed? We've been counting that down longer than the adoption, so we're more excited for that. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! Maybe we can get our two little families together sometime?? One of these Saturdays. Let me know if you have a free day coming up.