Saturday, November 19, 2011

Have you met the Swift Kids?

We went to court yesterday...and everything went great!!! It felt like it took a long time.....and there we So many delays....and so much paperwork

But in the end it was all worth it!

Andrew and Mallory are officially Swifts!

They are our Son and Daughter forever and for always!!

We are going to bless them the first Sunday in December...

and in about 6 months we can go to he temple to be sealed!

I am so excited to finally be done...Not have social workers in and out of our life!

Today we are all just taking a deep breath and enjoying each others company!

And out to dinner tonight to Celebrate!!

I don't have any pictures from the past 3 weeks because my camera cord is broke...so no new pictures from court....but they will be up soon!

It's kinda a weird feeling because nothing really feels different.....

because e have been parents all along....

It's just more secure- that NO one can ever take them away!I love Daddy, He loves me! We love Andrew and Mallory

We love Brucie and you see....

We are a Happy Family!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! I am SO excited for you and your new family!!!

Mary-Anne said...

Oh my gosh, they're adorable. I'm SO happy for you guys. I was thinking about you guys this weekend. I can't wait to meet them. Congratulations!!!!!

Pam Gaylord said...

Sheesh, I had been watching and waiting and then I missed the important day...but I'm so happy for all of you! See you soon.