Saturday, November 19, 2011

Andrew Clark

Andrew is Full of energy....

He Loves to be outside- especially with Daddy!
He is Super Athletic and loves to play Baseball

He is always asking tons of questions and has a Great memory!

He is WAY silly and is always making Mallory and I laugh...

Andrew loves to play with Cars, airplanes, trains and super hero action figures

He loves Buzz, Spider man, and "Cars" Andrew loves Chicken and Corn on the Cob! He also LOVES Chocolate--- I love that boy!


Andrew loves Mallory very much....he is very considerate and protective of this little sister...hopefully he will help scare off all the boys that will (no doubt) be chasing after her!

He would watch movies all day every day if I would let him!

He loves to dress up, and play pretend....sometimes he is a pirate, or a tiger, or a puppy!

Malachi and Andrew have such a special bond....he loves his daddy and wants to be just like him!

Andrew loves to play at the park and run around!


Andrew has learned all this letters and is starting to put sounds together to READ!!! He has learned all his colors and knows most of his basic shapes!

He likes to play hide and seek....

He loves to Help me (which I love) he has a few chores around the house....

He just started to coloring inside the lines and can sit and color for half an hour!

He is starting to get really good at puzzles...

Andrew LOVES going to school he has 2-3 really good friends at school and it's so fun to watch him interact with them!

Andrew was really struggling, the social workers warned me about several issues. He was shy, withdrawn, anti-social and was WAY behind in school. His foster mom said he would not respond to her and he was VERY small for his age........ It has been amazing to see him blossom this year. He has not only caught up in school but has also been growing like a weed.... he is outgoing and has friends! I am so glad that he is in our family and he bring so much joy into our lives...I love to watch him grow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are just the cutest kids. We are so glad that they are yours forever! It must be such a relief to finally get to be so open about them on your blog. Now I can show Rick their pictures. He has still never seen them in real life apparently. Not sure how that is possible?? I am going to call you soon. It is a goal of mine. If you think of it before me, CALL ME! :)

Emily Haney said...

Where did you get kids so cute? I want some....
(oh, wait. I DO have cute kids, and if I'm right, they came from the same place.... ; )