Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rainiers game and Taste of Tacoma!

So we had a really busy week- Monday we had a BBQ at dad's house, Tuesday we had Ballet, Wed we went to the Zoo, Thursday we went Bowling (He got an -86 She got a 66, I got a 115) So Friday was our Planned "sit around and do nothing day........ But Malachi called and the owner of his company had season passes and gave him 4 tickets to the Rainier game Friday night!!!!! WAHOO!It Really was a lot of fun- our Ticket came with a special VIP parking- 4 free Hats, free drinks and snacks and REALLY good seats! We were 3-4 rows behind the dug-out! He got 2 balls and we got a free T-shirt! He and Malachi Ran with Rubarb! I have to say Rubarb was our favorite part- his dancing was more entertaining than baseball!So it rained a bit, but overall it was really a fun game...and We won!! This kids loved it! And it was Friday night Fireworks, that was GREAT!!


So the funniest part was that our Pass got us free drinks- alcholic or soda...we got bracelets green for minors and blue for people who were of age.... I went with the kids to get a green braclet (I don't care, because I am not going to drink) and they were like "oh no, you get the "fun" braclet!" ....They didn't even ID me...Do I really look that old??? Malachi said it's because we have two kids we look older- but I am only 23- I want the kids braclet still!



After the Game on Friday I woke up early and went to garage sales with my momma! I think this is my favorite thing about summer! I love finding good deals! I got TONS of stuff for free this time- it was great!

Malachi took the kids to Lowe's to Build their "flag waving Boat" then we both came home around 1 to head over to the Taste of Tacoma...I have never been, but it was free, it was a really beautiful day outside and it sounded really fun! You are suppose to go around have little samples of food, either free, or really cheap and other family activies!



So it was NOT family friendly! There were TONS OF PEOPLE! 3-4 bands playing at the same time! The food was like $2 for a "taste" and Parking was a nighmare- $5- 10 blocks away... $10 5 blocks away and more as you got closer! it was just NOT fun...but I am glad we went- we walked around in the sunshine looked at what there was to see and we will not put that on our calender for next year!!!






THEN....we have a ward actvity! Our version of "Price is right" and guess who won??? ME the shopping queen!!! I always knew I would do good on that show!!!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I always knew it was true but you have proved it. I am a lazy mom! We don't even do half the things you are doing in a month let alone a week. My heck.

Talitha said...

sounds like a great week! I almost went to the taste to, but went to the mall instead. I wish I new you guys were going...