Sunday, June 5, 2011

Faith that the Lord will provide...

We are SO Blessed! With our new "budgetary demands" I sometimes wonder how we are going to do all the things we want to do, but every time I talk to people they say just keep paying your tithing and the Lord will provide, but I wasn't seeing how? I have herd many stories about people getting "mystery" checks, but I keep checking my mailbox and all I find are bills!
I think I was having a hard time recognizing Heavenly Fathers blessings- they come in so many shapes and sizes.
Generally when I go to garage sales with my mom and I am just looking for cool stuff- but now that I have kids we Need the next size up because when they grow we don't have much for them to grow into...
We got so LUCKY, We went to garage sales last week and I was just saying how I really need some 5T clothes for Him.... the very next sale we went to the lady had two little boys- I ended up taking a HUGE box of 5T,6T, and 7T boy clothes for ONLY $10!!!! THEN this week we went and all I really needed was size 9 girl shoes- the last sale we went to the lady asked if we needed anything specifically and I said 9T girl shoes- she went into her house and brought out a huge box of SUPER cute 9T shoes- dress shoes, tennis shoes, ballet shoes (SHE starts ballet on the 22nd) I got 15 pairs of shoes for $20!!!
They grow so fast I feel so blessed to have these wonderful children in my life and be able to be their mother and to have Heavenly Father helping me even with my monetary trials.

No comments: