Monday, June 13, 2011

"Growing like a weed"

So I have always heard the phrases "growing like a weed" and "growing up too fast", but I never really understood them until now! I kinda thought parents were saying that it "SEEMED like only yesterday she was my little girl"...I didn't realize they meant literately!

HE is 4 years old- when he came here (in January/February) was in a Solid 4T, size 9 shoes and is STILL in a 4t and about ready to go into size 10 shoe.

So SHE was really small for her age- She turned 3 in February but still fit into size 24 months (some 18 month pants) and size 6 shoe.....So (in Jan/Feb)....but I cannot believe how much she has grown over the last 5 months! Dresses that used to fit her fine are SUPER short- and shoes that used to flop around and digging into the back of her heal---- She is now in a 3T ( or bigger) and size 8 (going into 9) shoe.....I don't know how to keep up!!!! She is gettin to be SO BIG!

No comments: