Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grand Announcement


I QUIT MY JOB! Well Kinda, I stepped down from being a manager to being a lowly Pee-on checker! It will defiantly be a change, but Malachi and I decided that we needed to make some adjustments in our lives to be happier. I am very excited about this new adventure because it will give me a lot more flexibility in my job. I probably will still be working closing shifts, but not as often. I will NOT be working Sundays, so I can go to CHURCH, a much needed modification, and I will only be working a few days a week, so I will have more time to hang out with Family and Malachi! Not to mention it will be A LOT less stress! YEAH!! LESS STRESS!!
So I told them I would stay in my Manager position through the end of the month so that they can find and train a replacement (replace me, good luck!) but starting next month I am officially a checker…AND…even more fun we have a bakery girl that is going out on Maternity leave and I am going to fill in for her for the 12 weeks she is out!
We are very excited about this priority change; hopefully this will help transform the rest of our lives!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Fun! Good for you! I loved working in the bakery. I did it for 5 years.

Adrienne said...

Good for you for being brave enough to make the change. Sounds like it will be a good one for you. Congrats.

Elisa said...

Ya for change! Especially when it helps reduce stress. We all know everyone needs that!