Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wine Stewardess




Part of my job as Manager at Albertsons is beer/wine management. I decide what comes in, how much, build displays, and coordinate with vendors. I struggled with this for a long time(seeing as how I know NOTHING about beer or wine) but I am starting to catch on…the other day a woman asked me if I was the “wine stewardess?" Yes that’s me, and I helped her pick out wine! Cool huh? I am thinking about going to a vineyard, not to taste, but to discover about the taste and quality of different wines and how they are made! Here are some of my displays at work, I worked really hard on these, so I know its alcohol, but aren’t they beautiful?

1. the first one is my christmas gate wine display
2. Are all my seasonal brews
3. is my big Bud display (bud is the #1 seller in our store)

No comments: