Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Very Own account...

Sorry all the pictures are sideways (just tilt your head and it will be fine)
When I was a teenager I LOVED saving money.....I babysat, had a part time job, worked at the local fair and saved EVERY penny I could- I felt so accomplished seeing that balance rise and knowing that I had my Very own money...I hope I can pass that passion onto my children! After saving their pennies all year we went and traded them in for paper money and opened their VERY own savings account! We talked about what they are saving for....

Andrew said he's going to save for his mission and Mallory said she is saving for college- to be a doctor..... they better be saving a lot!

Afterwards the banker took them on a tour through the Vault and got a sucker, what a fun day!!

No comments: