Monday, January 16, 2012

Families can be together Forever....

On Saturday we were able to take Andrew and Mallory to the Seattle Temple to be sealed to us for time and all eternity... It was So wonderful...I (Of course) was bawling the whole time and felt SUCH joy that we had reached this part of the journey! The sealer used the phase "as if they had been born to them" and they had used that in the court paperwork as well! I absolutely believe that's true- Andrew and Mallory are our children, through and through, they are our family and we will be together as a family for eternity, just as if they had been born to us!

They were great in the temple, all dressed in white and very reverent! We had such a great support system from our ward and our family-thank you to all who came and supported us! the collection of people was people who had REALLY been there all along the journey! People in my ward that I had cried at their housed, my friend who gave me the hormone injections, my RS president who adopted all her children and they kinda mentored us along the way.....

After the temple we did a mini photo shoot (Thanks Doranda) so we could have pictures from this VERY special day....we only did a couple pictures because it started to snow and it was very cold outside, but we got some really cute ones!

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Oh, I'm SO happy for your family. Such a special day. I remember the day my youngest sister was sealed to us and how special it was. There is just nothing like seeing little kids all dressed in white being sealed to their parents. What an experience! So happy for you. :)