Friday, August 19, 2011

Nobody's sleeping!!

This Picture courtesy of Malachi- Why he took a picture while I was sleeping???I don't know??? but it works well for my story... On Wednesday I was asked to babysit a 1 year old and a 3 month old all day and it was kinda tricky! But it was easier than I thought! I just changed diapers, fed kids, and rocked babies to sleep all day! The hardest part was naps....Everyone was on a different schedule! When the 1 year old was sleeping, the 3 month old was awake, and vise-versa! I kept having to tell my kids SHHHHHHHH, SHH, be quiet, SHHH baby is sleeping! We had a very Quiet day!




So both babies left around 4 O'clock and for the next few hours I let the kids be AS LOUD AS THEY WANTED!!! We all ran around yelling


"Nobody is sleeping!!"


"Nobody is Sleeping!!"


"NOBODY IS SLEEPING"


I felt bad that they had to be quiet all day, but I think they got over it quick!!

No comments: