Saturday, August 20, 2011

At the Tail end of it...I hope!

So remember a few weeks ago (go ahead and re-read the post if your don't remember) how I said we had to do 4 visits and then our "Adoption home study" would be done by the end of August....well HAPPY news, we did all our visits in record time and our social worker got done this week- 2 weeks AHEAD of SCHEDULE! That never happens with DSHS, I was so happy I was practically gitty!
So Only ONE more form to fill out then we can schedule our court date- I am SO happy to finally be at the end of this WHOLE process!
I will tell you all as soon as I have a date! I think we are looking at NO-LATER than Early- mid October, Hopefully sooner... cross you fingers, and pray for us!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Yay! So exciting. I hope it does come fast for you. Good luck!!

Unknown said...

We are excited for you! It is so hard to hurry up and wait.