Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Mommas got to shop!

I Love to shop....and sometimes I don't really even "NEED" anything...but I just have the urge browse the stores!!! So I left the kids with Malachi for the night and I had a night out, just me and my coupons! So I got A TON of Good deals- but these are my favorites...

Walgreen's- "Ban deodorant" Normally $3.49! Walgreen's coupon for $1.49+ $1.00 OFF manufactured coupon= $.49 each!

Albertsons- Kellogg's Cereal/fruit cereal bars/ Fruit snacks On sale for $2.88- When you Buy 6 you get $6 OFF- Making them $1.88 Each+ $1 OFF when you buy 2 =$1.38 Each

THEN I bought a marked down bouquet of flowers for $2, a bag of carrots (with a FREE coupon), 3 Deodorants for $1 Each, and conditioner with ($1 off coupon) and used a $5 OFF when you Spend $25...
Making my Bill 19.16 for 20 items= $.95 Each

Office Max- $.01 (yep, you read that right, ONE penny) Fill paper

Fred Meyer- Twislers- Fred Meyer Coupon for $1.25 + Manufactured coupon for $.75 OFF= .50 Each
Spiral notebooks $.10 each

Target- Five-star Notebooks on sale for $1.00+ $1.00 Off when you buy 2= $.50 Each
Roseart Colored Pencils- $.50, Buy Colored Pencils get 24 pack of Crayons Free- So bought 4 Colored Pencils and 4 crayons = $.25 Each

Walmart- Air freshners- Normaly $.94 reduced to $.50+ Buy 2 get one free= $.33 Each

K-mart- Zyrtec Allergy medicine (that we use a TON of) 24-count normally $19.49 on sale for $14.49 and a bonus pack of 40 count+ $6 OFF manufactured coupon= $8.49 Each!!

ANYONE ELSE FIND SOME GOOD DEALS- SEND THEM MY WAY!!

2 comments:

The Swift said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Swift said...

Good Deals!!! I get our Zyrtec at Costco (it is not the name brand but it is the exact same thing) and it is $11 for 365 pills!