Friday, November 26, 2010

Snowman and Snowdog

Thanksgiving morning Malachi was off work and the snow was just meltied (yes Meltied) enough to make a snowman! Malachi got it started then me and missionaries came to play too!

Elder Moon did the face!

Brucie was outside too! He was so COLD but he really wanted to play with us outside!


We didn't have any Carrots so we had to use a orange screwdriver! Worked out alright!


Cute Huh!! I am so going to E-mail this to their mothers!



Malachi Loves building HUGE snowmen!


So earlier in the week Malachi made this a mini "snowdog" but I didn't have my camera and it melted too much So I told him he should make a Bruce sized "Snowdog"!

He is like a snow artist!


Which one is the real Dog!!
WE LOVE SNOW!! HOPE IT SNOWS MORE!







1 comment:

The Abel family said...

I love the snow dog! Great job Malachi!