Saturday, November 6, 2010

Catch Up---

So I think I suck at blogging...I don't tell you things in the order they happen, and when lots is going on I blog less, and when my life is simple I blog lots....So here is my update....
Did you know I Quit my job? almost a month ago I decided to no longer work at Albertsons!! WAHHO So now I am in a HUGE transition in my life! What should I do with it??
Well I am still kinda trying to figure that out....I would like to be a Stay at home mom...but for now I will settle for being a stay at home wife and try to be a little bit more domestic!I have been spending A LOT of time babysitting and hanging out with family, So if you or someone you know needs a babysitter you know who to call...my schedule is very flexible!


It has been really fun to not have a work schedule dictate my days! I can work on prodjects, visit, and pretty much do what I want to do!


I have been making a goal for myself to have a full dinner at the table three nights a week....we are a mostly fend for yourself couple, and we have sunday night dinner at my parents once a week...So this has been really fun!



I Finaly got to tie this quilt that I have been wanting to make for our bed!





Oh Malachi is such a good supportive husband! Lucky me!



Oh and Malachi went to a Halloween party...guess what he was?










No comments: