Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

So ya'll are going to make fun of me...but I put up all our Christmas decorations and we are playing Christmas music and I have Christmas in my Sentsy warmer! Because I was working at Albertsons and Walmart last year I compleatly missed the whole Holiday season! I got out our Christmas decorations last year, and they sat in boxes around our living room!



So We are excited about Christmas early this year! I cannot wait for all the yummy Holiday food!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I'm tempted to get my stuff out now! Hey, in case you haven't heard, there is a family dinner at Grandma's on sat at 4:30. She is making turkey, and your dad is making stuffing,and I am making a green salad, and everyone else is bringing whatever they'd like! Just wanted to make sure I told you because grandma put me in charge of spreading the word, which I did on facebook. Could you make sure Manda knows to? Thanks so much!

Tyra said...

No making fun here! I am puling out the stuff this weekend at our house:)