Monday, May 4, 2009

Holly Homemaker

I am bound determined to become Holly Homemaker…whenever I go to Idaho I feel encouraged to refine my homemaker/Mormon/wife skills….. I want to be the kind of wife and sews and cans and has great food storage and makes dinner every night while watching the children....Now I have got A LONG way to go. However since I have been back I have made a few leaps in the right direction. I made bread (it was in the bread maker, but I did it) I have made dinner Several nights in a row, I made breakfast Saturday morning, I worked in the garden today….okay so that’s all I’ve got so far, but I did go grocery shopping and try to fill my cart with raw ingredients (instead of pre-packaged) and Malachi bought me a dehydrator and I am excited to use it, thats a step in the right direction>>>>>
PS. My camera is currently broken (too much use with those cute kids) so until they send me a new one, you will all have to be board with my ramblings!

1 comment:

Kallie said...

every time i visit someone new i get that bug too -- and see all the things i'm not doing and could be? over-acheivers... j/k. feels good to be a little more self-reliant. :)