Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Budget


So for a few months now we have been trying to budget ( since My income got cut in half) and can I just say it sucks! I have always considered myself frugal and resourceful...however since we have been keeping track of all the money we spend I have changed my mind. I think I can spot a barging a mile away, but NOT spending, is harder than it looks. I like to shop, and I like to buy things that we need and want at a good price. A few days ago we started discussing cutting out things that are luxury items (things I consider necessities)...it was not a fun idea! I know sacrificing now will be worth it in the long run, I just have to adjust!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, no matter how good of a deal it is, it isn't one if you don't actually have the money. Budgeting does really suck but it is life.