Friday, February 27, 2009

Back Online!


As many of you may (or may not have) noticed I have not been on the internet for several weeks! I completely missed it, I felt like life was going on around me and I was left behind. I could not see pictures of my cute Sydney girl or Treyson, and that is simply not acceptable! My computer was very sick, partially due to Malachi’s game playing on-line and partially due to Best buy selling me crapola! But during this time I have indisputably come to realize that need the internet. I don’t even spend that much time or go that many places….I check my blog, look at others, check E-mail and then look at Craig list for any great buys….but I need to be able to have that down time. When Malachi and I look at out budget, internet is the expense that we could cut, but it is an extravagance that we are willing to maintain just for the fun of it!

No comments: