Sunday, June 8, 2014

summer 2014

So my goal for myself for the summer us to try to take at least one picture every day and to do a blog post once a week. This week is off to a rocky start, buy I'll try again next week! First picture is the kids and I going to church!

 the Haneys were in town this week so we spent a lot of time playing over at granny and grandpa's house.
 Monday night we even had a party for Kate girl. All the cousins were they and we did a hay bail search  and pin the tail in the pig!
 Tuesday night I had rain gutter regatta, the boys worked really hard on their boats and it went really well!
Andrew has had baseball 4 nights this week for hours and I have been feeling bad for Mallory so Ive been trying to give her individual attention....this day we painted her nails at practice! Andrew

Andrew went to the championship game for his baseball league. He didn't win, but he did amazing this season and had a wonderful time!

No comments: