Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Schools almost over!

Monday after school we set up our pool!
 Tuesday I got to go with Andrew's class on a field trip to the beach!
 We had a wonderful time and the kids in my group were great.
 Wednesday was a half day and it was warm outside so we swam in the pool and played outside.
 Mallory had her graduation/music concert and was feeling very sassy in her outfit.
 my two kids are so stinking cute!!
 and of course Brucie wanted jump into the pictures too.
 Mallory wore a funny paper graduation hat, and was strutting through the gym
 She sang all the songs , but didn't want to do the aactions.
 Friday was field day and I got to run the Indiana Jones obatical course, I was amazed by two things. How many kindergartens-2nd graders cannot tie their own shoes. And how many 3rd-5th graders cannot jump rope. But we had fun in the rain!


 After school we went shopping a little bit too.

No comments: