Monday, April 15, 2013

Take a Break....It's Spring!

The kids were on Spring break this week so we wanted to get out and enjoy their time off...
 I serriously love spending time with my children...Yes, somtimes they drive me crazy, but most of the time they are great to hang out with!
We went on the "Trolly" and saw all the Animals!
It was fun to bring along a few friends- We've been to NW trek Lots, but it's new and interesting when you bring somone who has never been before!
All the kids had a great time together and wore themselves out!
And we had Lunch, luckily it stayed dry for us the whole time!
On another day we went to the Tacoma Children's Musuem...I love this place!
This is a really great Musem, I like how it's "Pay as you will" and they always have lots of helpers around cleaning up all the messes the kids are making!
 
I just got to sit back, feed Spencer and watch them play!
They are also doing a "Eric Carrl" Theme... because I guess the Tacoma Art Musem is doing one too, I kind of want to go check out the Art Musem now!
On Saturday we went to the Daffodil Parade... we bundled up because we new it was probubly going to rain on us a bit....
But oh man it rained and poured and the WIND... we left early- I think we had enough fun!
Andrew boy lost his other tooth- Now he has a big Hole in his face!!!
I am kind of looking forward to the kids going back to school...now I can stay home, fold some laundry and clean my kitchen!

No comments: