Saturday, April 6, 2013

Zoo, tooth, fridge...

In between holding baby Spencer we've had lots of other stuff going on.... We had a really fun St. Patrick's day and Easter---- And I apparently took NO pictures, OOPS!
 However last week Mallory, Spencer and I took some friends to the Zoo, and that was really fun
 And she of course wanted to ride the Carousel, and hey for a $1 that sounds great!
 Andrew lost his front tooth and the other one is REALLY wiggly! He is growing SO FAST!!!!
 He also started T- ball this week- He LOVES IT!!! I forget how good he is, and I am trying to "coach" him, when we all know that I would not be able to throw the ball half as far as he can! When I get the Game schedule I will let people know when his games are because he would LOVE it for you guys to come see him play!
 This is a picture of Mallory "coloring"...mostly I was entertaining her trying to kill time!
 The calender says it's spring so Malachi put up the Trampoline that we bought last black Friday- it's been sitting in the box in our garage for 6 months and he just couldn't wait any longer! Who cares if it's 50 degrees and raining- lets go jump on the trampoline!
 Two weeks ago we have a Appliance explosion at our house- out fridge went out so we had to buy a new one. I like our old fridge better but this one actually keeps the milk cold, and it has water in the door so the kids LOVE it!
 ... while we were there we found a super good deal on a Washer/dryer set and decided that we wanted to have a dryer that actually dried our clothes, and since the delivery truck was coming anyway we decided to kill two birds with one stone!
While I was taking the picture of the Fridge the kids were doing puzzles in the kitchen and wanted a picture of them---- Cute kids huh?
This week is Spring break for us...It's really fun to have the kids home so we can spend time together, more pictures to come!

No comments: