Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Andrew's First day of Kindergarten!!!

Andrew was SO excited this morning to go to Kindergarten!!
 Notice his cheek? He fell off of his bike and got a puffy cheek, bruise and scab- I guess that will make him look really tough for Kindergarten???
 Granny bought him a NEW (from the store-with hangers and everything) outfit for school- Spider man, Wolverine, and Thore!!! He was feeling super cool!
 And he LOVES his backpack- Bob the builder.....Hopefully he will think his lunch is cool, I kinda kept that a surprise. He has a Cars lunch box with "sports" sandwich Tupperware and water bottle and toy story fruit snacks!!!
Last night we read a SPECIAL "Going to school" book and this morning (since we woke up at 6:30) I pulled out a special Curious George "going to school" movie!

I cannot believe how big he is....he didn't even want me to walk him to class, he knew just where is was and how to get there, I'm excited for him- I wish I could have a hidden camera to watch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I looked at all of the pictures from the vacation and it looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to go on a big vacation (because toddlers and babies stress me out on vacations, I want to be nap free!!). Hope the first days of school are a lot of fun!