Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spray, Museum, Market and Fridge

Yesterday is was Super nice!!- like 80!! So we went to the Library in the morning and in the afternoon we went to the Wright park Spray ground...have you ever been to one of those before? it was great! It is like a playground- with sprinklers coming out of the ground! The kids loved it! They could have stayed all afternoon but I was too stressed out- so we will defiantly have to go back!

This is not a picture from the spray ground we went to, because all the pictures I took have my kids in them...but you get the idea!

So today was a little cooler so we went decided to go to the Tacoma Children's Museum since it was free today....it was kinda cool- nothing too spectacular, but I the kids had fun and hey, it was free...but lucky us that Farmers market was today too.... And the Tacoma Farmers Market was on the same street as the museum so we walked through there, tried some local produce and ate lunch- that was really fun! I think we will go do that again!




So did any of you notice (when you came over on Saturday) that we got a new fridge? Isn't it wonderful! We can fit so much more stuff in there, and nothing freezes randomly, and you can see everything!! I LOVE IT!! You really don't realize how sucky your fridge is until you get a new one!! =)



Update: We are doing our fingerprints (again) on Friday! The Social worker from the DSHS office in Tacoma called us and we are the next case on his list- so we scheduled our home visit (I know, another one, uhhgg) for the 20th! So I will be a crazy person cleaning my house on the 17th, 18th, and 19th....but I am SO excited to be moving forward! I know it hasn't been that long- but sometimes it feels like it's taking forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have heard that the Tacoma children's museum is nothing impressive but everyone loves the Hands-On Museum in Olympia. Keira went with her preschool and loved it and we plan to go as a family soon. Just so you know!

And I am super jealous of the new fridge. I have noticed that our freezer leaks cold air. I am wondering how much extra in electricity we are paying every month for that. Just another thing on the list....