Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I wish I were A Gilmore Girl!

There are some TV shows that you watch just because they are on, and there are some TV shows that you make a point to watch if you are home at the time when they come on, and there are the TV shows that you schedule you day around..... THEN there are the TV shows that you watch on TV then buy the entire season of and watch over and over again- Gilmore Girls is one of THOSE TV shows!
I have lots of shows I like.... I really like to watch House, and 16 and pregnant (don't judge), 2 1/2 men, Monk, Raising Hope, and Supernanny...but really after I have watched them once... they are pretty much done!
But I LOVE Gilmore Girls.... I just recently started watching it again (I, of course, have all 7 seasons) and I love that even though I have seen all the episodes many times before and know what happens in the end I still LAUGH and CRY and get really excited! I am reaching the end of the 7th season and I am really sad to see it end (again) I wish that it went on and on! Its the same way I felt when I finished the Harry Potter books...I cried and cried because my dream world was over! I know I am a dork!
I swear this is the best show EVER, I love the witty lines and the cultural references and the GREAT characters!! I swear I realate to all the characters...and they have a girl named LAYNE!! How cool is that? Seriously best TV show ever! It makes me want to drink coffee, and eat out all the time and watch tons of movies and talk on my cell phone and go to a university, and wish I were Rich- well I always wish I were rich, but when I watch Gilmore Girls, I imagine that I am rich! I just get sucked into the Gilmore girls world !!

What is your FAVORITE TV show?

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Smallville and Psych!!

Amanda & Jeremy said...

Wade. You know I am not much of a TV watcher myself cause we are always watching PBS(which I love).... but my fav show is the best: Biggest Loser! And right after that is Parenthood. I really like the different story lines representing a spectrum of situations involving families and parenthood.

Tyra said...

I love modern family and parenthood and lately I've really been enjoying Off the Map.

Laceytony said...

I love Gilmore Girls. I watched all 7 seasons when they originally aired and I re-watched them when I first moved to AZ. I watch so many shows but my faves are parenthood, survivor, and teen mom. I also like Greys, off the map and americas next top model. Oh and American Idol. Haha I could go on but I wont.

Mary-Anne said...

I love Gilmore Girls too! I haven't watched them since it ended though. I totally cried when it ended, though. I love TV. I watch way too much of it. I really like Parenthood and Glee and Bones and House Hunters and Modern Family, just to name a few. :)