Monday, February 21, 2011

Elmo Birthday!


So we had a really fun Elmo birthday party yesterday! We had it at the Swift's house and had both families there! I skipped church (Shhhh don't tell) to set up all the decortations and make dinner! I was really surpised on how hard to was to find Elmo stuff.... I guess we just don't know what cool is! But after searching High and low and making some decorations myself it turned out alright! These cupcakes are cute right? I made them myself- jelly bean for noses!!

Everyone had a fun time and ate lots of food, played with balloons and opened presents- oh and an ELMO pinata!! WAY FUN!


So TODAY is the actual birthday so this morning we went in our PJ's Tutu and crown to Franks Donut shop and pick out our very own Sprinkle Donut, What more fun could a girl have??


2 comments:

Elisa said...

Looks great! And what a cute little elmo!

The Abel family said...

Good Job on the cupcakes, they are very cute! I heard the whole party was a huge success. Lots of fun and lots of work for you:)