Thursday, October 21, 2010

Great life


Sometimes I get bogged down in the depression of infertility....I am so impatient...I have a hard time waiting to be chosen for adoption....I can't help but dwell of the fact that I STILL do not have children and I am not a mother....That desire is not going to go away, however I need to remember that besides that "minor detail" I have a Great Life! I am lucky to have a Wonderful Husband who loves me and who is committed to our Eternal Marriage. He has a Great Job that he loves and is stable! I am lucky enough to be a Stay at home---wife! We have a Large Home that we are fortunate enough to be able to share with the missionaries. We have the Gospel in our life that acts as a compass and beacon and gives us purpose. We have many great Friends that help us to learn and grow. We have Two AMAZINGLY Supportive Families who help us in our time of need and a a great source of joy to us. We have a bouncy and happy Puppy who we love very much! Our children will come to us in the Lord's time....and when they do we will be ready!

No comments: