Monday, June 21, 2010

Portland, partys, and playing!

So these really could be three different posts..however I am not a very good picture taker, so here are the highlights….


This weekend we drove down to Portland for an Adoption class (Remember…we are adopting, Are you passing out your pass along cards?) It was a really good class and I learned a lot and it was fun to talk to people who are going through the same struggles! Anyways since we had to drive all the way down there we decided to make a vacation out of it…we went down Friday morning and shopped (no tax you know) and ate, had our class on Saturday and came home! Malachi and I have hardly had a real vacation since our Honeymoon, This was really fun!

So as you know Sunday was Fathers day (Happy Fathers day to all) but it was ALSO My mother-in-law’s Jacquelyn’s Birthday and my brother-in –law Isaac’s Birthday and my nephew Tucker’s Birthday is today…So we had a BIG old Swift Party and LOTS of presents!

Our last announcement (which you probably do not care, however is VERY exciting to us) We got a new Wii! After years of negotiating, me being resentful of ALL the video games, we finally decided to sell all of our old stuff and upgrade…I am so glad we did, This thing is SO fun, You should come over and play with us sometime!

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Ha! We love our Wii too. I do believe I did a post about it when we bought ours. :) Too bad we aren't still in Salem! We could've partied with you in Portland! :) Glad you got to have a little getaway. I love those!