Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a lot to be thankful for this year, I sometimes forget it, but this is a good time of year to help me remember…

My husband, he is a wonderful eternal companion and no matter how crazy I get he stands solid by my side waiting to comfort me!


My Pooch! I am so grateful for his company so that I never have to feel alone!

The gospel is a great blessing in my life not only for the spiritual side but also the church and how it brings friendship together; I love the people in my ward!

Chocolate is one of my favorite things in this world, it always makes me feel better and never disappoints!


Our Home…it isn’t always my favorite and I am sometimes embarrassed, but it will make a good foundation for a great life!



My Mother! She is my best friend in every way, I cannot imagine how I would get though some days without her!

No comments: