Friday, October 9, 2009

Tomatoes and Girls


I am SO excited...I FINNALY got all my ducks in a row and attempted canning...I decided to start with Tomatoes (partly because they are easy, partly because they are cheap) and they turned out GREAT!! WAHOO...NEXT...I don't know? What else can I experiment with this time of year that is Easy?
I have been wanting to get into canning for a while but have been VERY overwhelmed...but I am excited I hope to do LOTS more...I also busted out my Dehydrator...and am dehydrating things like crazy! You can just call me "Suzzy Homemaker"


I got to watch the Chappell girls yesterday...we had a talent show, Audrey played the Piano and Clara (obviously) was a BEAUTIFUL ballerina!!

Isn't he SO cute! I am loving having him around...he is in a supper cuddly mood lately!

1 comment:

Emily Haney said...

Congrats on the tomatoes