Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TAADAA!

So I have wanted a new coffee table for a while now..I shopped and shopped and couldn't find anything I liked! I wanted something square, BIG and beefy, and lots of storage...So after being frusterated I made a ROUGH scetch of what I wanted and went over to grandpa's!

This is a picture before I painted it...it is so beautiful I could have left it unpainted!
To my Amazment he did it! He said he didn't now how to make funiature, but I think he must of been pulling my leg because he accomplished some fancy woodwork! My grandpa is so tallented!

The TOP if beautiful!
It's exactly what I wanted! I LOVE IT! lots of storage and it tottaly fits in with the decor in my living room! Ignore the newspapers under it..the paint is still wet!

These pictures don't do it justice...you will have to come over to "OO" and "AAHH" over it!

Thank you so much Grandpa...I am so lucky to have a tallented man like you in my life!


On a side note...I am tottaly hooked on "sency" I just got my warmer and I put "Cupcake" in it...It makes my whole house smell nice!

And a cute picture of our always growing, trick doing Pooch!

No comments: